The ideal breakfast bowl with our SkinnySnack
Looking for a breakfast that’s easy to make and doesn’t cost you a lot of time? Stop searching, this recipe is all you need! For this recipe we only used ‘3 ingredients’; Almost SkinnySnack, blueberry coulis and grated coconut.
Tip: you can prepare the blueberry coulis the day before and store it in the fridge. When you are going to use it, just heat it up a little.
- 1 pack of Almost SkinnySnack
- A little bit of grated coconut for decoration.
- 250 g of blueberries
- 150 ml of water
- 20 g of sugar
- 2,5 tbsp cornstarch
- Heat up the Almost SkinnySnack for 30 - 60 sec.
- In the meantime, prepare the blueberry coulis. Add water, blueberries, sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan on medium heat and slowly bring to boil.
- After heating up the SkinnySnack, decorate your breakfast bowl with the blueberry coulis and grated coconut.
- Serve and enjoy!