Sugar Free Christmas cookies
It’s almost Christmas which means eating a lot of unhealthy food. To make it a little less regrettable we made these cute Christmas Cookies! The best thing about these cookies is that they are sugar free, but stil taste sweet and delicious!
If you are looking for a healthier treat option, you need to check out this recipe!
- 190 g Almost SkinnyShake cookies & Cream
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 drops of slimsweet
- 1 egg
- Additional: Almost SkinnyChoco Dark and sprinkles or toppings to your choose
- Preheat the oven to 175 celsius degrees.
- Add the SkinnyShake, butter, egg, to the bowl and mix until combined.
- Add vanilla extract and slimsweet and mix with the dough until combined.
- If the dough is too ‘wet’ add a little by little Almost SkinnyShake to it, until it’s less sticky.
- Make ±6 balls with your hands and put them on a baking tray with non-stick parchment paper. Gently press the balls so that they are slightly flatter. (They should not be flat).
- Take the Christmas cookie molds and press them into the dough. With the dough that’s left over, make new balls with it and make more cookies.
- Bake for ±12 minutes and let them cool.
- You can eat them as they are or if you like to decorate it, melt the chocolate.
- Dip the cookies in the melted chocolate and add some sprinkles. Wait with eating the cookies until the chocolate is hard.
- When the cookies are ready it’s time to enjoy them!
With much love,