Low Calorie Classic Cheesecake
Who doesn’t love cheesecake? I mean it's sweet, and creamy and can be made in SO many different ways. However, it is often packed with fat and calories making it hard to enjoy while on a diet. This cheesecake recipe is made to dramatically reduce the number of calories you consume so you can enjoy this famous dessert without regrets.
Low-Calorie Classic Cheesecake
- 200 g SkinnyShake cookies & Cream
- 50 g butter
- 1 egg
- 600 g cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 drops of SlimSweet
- 3 eggs
- 125 g sour cream
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- Cut a circle the size of the bottom of a springform pan from a sheet of baking paper.
- Mix the Almost SkinnyShake with the butter and 1 egg in a bowl until everything is combined.
- Pour the mixture in springform pan and bake at 175 degrees celsius for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, beat the cream cheese for 3 minutes with an electric beater. Then add in sour cream, vanilla extract and slimsweet and mix until it’s completely combined.
- After this add in the eggs one at a time.
- Finally, mix in the cornstarch until there are no lumps.
- Remove the crust from the oven.
- Grease the springform pan with butter and place the baking paper on the side.
- Pour the mixture into the crust, cover with aluminum foil and place the cake on a baking tray. Pour water on the baking tray and bake the cake at 175 degrees celsius for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes turn it down to 150 degrees celsius and bake for 40 minutes.
- Then turn off the oven and let the cheesecake cool in the oven. When the cheesecake is at room temperature, put it in the fridge and let it set for another 4 hours (or overnight).
- Serve the cake and enjoy!
With much love,