Banana pancake tower
We are always searching for new recipe ideas and today we are sharing a delicious dessert with you! This fun dessert is easy to make and we know for sure you will love it! The best thing about this recipe is that it contains less sugar and is lower calorie than many other desserts. If you are looking for a new dessert idea, then this banana pancake tower recipe is something you must try!
Recipe is for 1 person
- 2 scoops of RawPancake Natural
- 100 ml of water
- a little bit of coconut oil
- 1 banana
- Almost SkinnySauce Salty Caramel
- Add water to the Pancake mix and stir until it’s a smooth mixture.
- Heat up the oil and prepare the pancakes following instructions. To make a pancake stack, you need to make the pancakes smaller than usual.
- When the pancakes are done, cut the banana in slices.
- When you have everything ready it’s time to make your tower.
- Start with 1 pancake and place the banana slices on top. Place another pancake on top of the banana slices. Repeat this process until the banana slices and pancakes are finished.
- Top of your tower with our Almost SkinnySauce Salty Caramel.
- Enjoy your dessert!
With much love,