Winter Greens Salad
This winter greens salad is the perfect meal for vegetarians looking to spice up their winter salad recipes. It is unique, and fresh, and will give you that boost of vitamins we NEED in winter. This recipe is incredibly low-calorie and can be made into a full meal by adding some protein like salmon on top!
Winter Greens Salad Recipe
- Handful of lettuce
- 10 asparagus spears
- Fresh parmesan
- Chopped almonds
- Dressing: 1 tbsp konjac powder, 1 tsp garlic powder, 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp water, juice of ½ lemon, salt, and pepper.
- Cook the asparagus in a pot of boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and combine.
- Make the dressing by adding all ingredients to a jar and shaking to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the salad.
- Serve and enjoy!