Vietnamese Summer Rolls
These Vietnamese summer rolls are the perfect summer dinner recipe for those looking to lose weight. They are low calorie, high protein and loaded with nutrients. Plus they are super easy to prepare so no need to spend hours in the kitchen, and spend more time outdoors!
Vietnamese Summer Rolls Recipe
- 1 package of Raw Noodles
- 6 rice paper wraps
- 1 cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 1 carrot, cut into thin strips
- 1 chicken breast
- Skinny Teriyaki Sauce
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add in the Raw Noodles for 3 minutes until heated. Drain and set aside.
- Cook the chicken and cut it into strips.
- Fill a bowl with warm water, take rice paper wraps one at a time, and dip them into the water for 5 seconds until softened.
- Place the wrap on a plate and add in the cucumbers, carrots, chicken and noodles.
- Top with teriyaki sauce.
- Roll the wrapper tightly and seal everything inside.
- Serve and enjoy!