Pizza is one of those meals you wish you could eat over and over again, especially when you are on a diet. But unfortunately it’s better to avoid it due to the high calories. We think you should always enjoy food no matter your diet and that’s why we made a low calorie pizzamix.
To make the pizza more healthier we made a vegetarian version, but if you don’t like the vegetables we used feel free to choose your own toppings!
- 2 scoops of RawPancake Pizza Vegan
- 140 ml of water
- SlimSauce Pomodori (or regular tomatoes sauce)
- Grated cheese
- Zucchini, in small pieces
- Paprika, in cubes
- Mushrooms, in cubs
- Prepare RawPancake Pizza Vegan follows instructions.
- Preheat the oven to 200 celsius degrees.
- Decorate the pizzas with sauce, cheese, and the toppings.
- Put the pizzas in the oven and bake them for 10 minutes.
Now it’s time to enjoy your vegetarian pizzas!
With much love,