Vegan Egg Breakfast Burrito
Breakfast burritos are one of the most delicious and exciting breakfast dishes to enjoy. This 10-minute recipe is a total upgrade from a boring bowl of cereal or granola bar that is also packed with nutrition to fuel your body for a busy day. Our vegan egg breakfast burritos are low carb, low calorie, and of course VEGAN!
Vegan Egg Breakfast Burrito Recipe
- 50 grams of vegan egg mix
- 200ml water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp minced chives
- ½ red pepper, chopped
- ½ green pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar
- 1 flour tortillas
- Sour cream for serving
- Mix together the vegan egg mix with water.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and greasy with cooking spray.
- Add in the vegan egg and cook like scrambled eggs for 4 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- After 4 minutes add in the chives and chopped peppers and let cook for 2 minutes.
- Divide the mixture between 2 tortillas, top with shredded cheese and fold to close.
- Once wrapped like a burrito place on the same pan over medium heat and flip until all sides are warm.
- Serve with sour cream and enjoy!