Vegan Avocado and Egg on Toast
This recipe is a great vegan alternative to the classic avocado and egg-on-toast dish. It's packed with healthy fats from avocado and flavorful spices like turmeric and smoked paprika. The vegan egg substitute adds a nice protein boost, making this dish a satisfying and filling breakfast or brunch option.
Vegan Avocado and Egg on Toast Recipe
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- 50g vegan egg mix
- 2 slices of SlimBread
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- Prepare the SlimBread according to the instructions. Then toast until crispy.
- In a small bowl mash the avocado with a fork and mix in the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl add 50g of vegan egg mix with 180ml water. Stir to combine.
- In a small pan over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- In the pan add the turmeric and smoked paprika and combine.
- Add the vegan egg to the skillet and cook.
- While the egg cooks spread the avocado over the bread slices.
- Once the egg is cooked remove it from the skillet and place it ontop of the toasted bread slices.
- Serve and enjoy!