Salmon Vegetable Rice Bowl
Salmon, rice, and everything nice! This salmon vegetable rice bowl is the perfect diet-friendly dinner recipe to eat and enjoy year-round. Made with one of the best protein sources, salmon, and our low-carb Raw Rice you can eat this happily without any regrets.
Salmon Vegetable Rice Bowl Recipe
- 1 package RawRice
- 1 salmon fillet
- ⅓ cup teriyaki sauce
- 5 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- A handful of green beans
- 3 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- In a small bowl, mix the teriyaki sauce with 3 tbsp of water.
- Place the salmon in a shallow baking dish and pour half of the teriyaki sauce over the salmon and allow to marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 220 C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the marinated salmon fillets on the parchment paper and bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
- While the salmon bakes bring a pot of water to boil.
- Add the green beans to the boiling water and cook until soft.
- Drain and sunrise the raw rice.
- Chop some cilantro and mix it into the rice.
- Add the rice and beans to a bowl.
- Once cooked, add the salmon on top.
- Top with cheery tomatoes, pine nuts, and the rest of the teriyaki sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!