New Year’s Eve Cake Pops
New Year’s Eve is almost here and we are ready to celebrate - with FOOD of course! These NYE cake pops are the perfect sharable dessert that everyone can easily grab and enjoy while socializing and partying. They are super easy to prepare and low-calorie! So no worries about overindulging on one of the biggest nights of the year.
New Years' Eve Cake Pops
Servings: 12 cake pops
- 2 packs of SlimCake Choco
- 100 ml water
- 115 g unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 175 g powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp (plant-based) milk
- 1 bar skinny white chocolate
- Cake pop sticks
- Put the cake mix and water in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a cake mold.
- Place the cake in the microwave for 1.5 to 2 minutes. Check your cake is cooked with a skewer.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Make the frosting. Put the butter and powdered sugar in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Add vanilla extract and milk and mix.
- Once the cake has cooled crumble it with your hands.
- Then mix in the frosting to the crumbled cake mix.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Roll the cake mixture into balls and poke the bottom with cake pop sticks.
- Dip the cake pop into the melted white chocolate and cover with sprinkles!
- Let harden.
- Serve and enjoy!