Low Carb Mango Sticky Rice
Thai mango sticky rice is easily one of the most delicious desserts in Thai cuisine. This is a fresh and easy dessert perfect for warm summer nights. Our recipe is made with CleanFoods Raw Rice so you can enjoy this in a low-carb way and stick to your diet goals. However, our rice won’t have the same texture as Thai sticky rice but it has the same amazing flavors!
Low Carb Mango Sticky Rice Recipe
- 1 package RawRice
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- 3 drops slimsweet
- 1 tsp salt
- Toppings: 200ml coconut cream
- 1 whole mango
- Thoroughly rinse the RawRice. Then pat dry with a towel until completely dry. Then place in a small bowl.
- In a pot over medium heat, heat ½ cup of canned coconut milk and stir in 3 drops of slim sweet.
- Once heated, remove from heat and add ¼ cup of the coconut milk mixture to the konjac rice. Save the remaining coconut milk for serving.
- Place to rice in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- When ready to eat, remove from the fridge and heat in the microwave for 15 seconds until warm.
- Add to a plate and top with chopped mango and the remaining coconut milk.