Low carb creamy Mac & Cheese
Now that the weather is changing and it’s getting colder outside. We are searching for comfort meals. What could be more perfect on a crisp winter day than eating a creamy pasta dish like this creamy low carb Mac & cheese.
Low Carb Creamy Mac & Cheese Recipe
- 1 package of Dry Konjac Noodles
- 10 grams of butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 50 g cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 25 ml heavy cream
- 30 ml unsweetened almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- Boil the noodles for 5 minutes.
- In a small pot heat the butter, cheese, cream, and milk, stirring constantly. Careful not to overheat and burn the cheese.
- Toss the CleanFoods noodles in the cheese sauce and add salt and pepper to taste.
With much love,