Low CARB 20 minute Chicken Ramen Stirfry
This low-carb chicken ramen stirfry is incredibly easy to make and full of flavor. It is ideal for lazy nights when you don’t feel like spending hours in the kitchen and want to throw together a flavourful and quick dish.
Low Carb Chicken Ramen Stirfry
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ⅓ lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 package RawNoodles
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into strips
- ½ yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 100g zucchini, cut into strips
- ½ tbsp minced garlic
- ½ tbsp grated ginger
- 1 thinly sliced green onion, garnish
- ½ tsp toasted sesame seeds, garnish
- Sauce: 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp hoisin sauce, ½ tbsp oyster sauce, ½ tbsp rice vinegar, 1 tbsp sriracha, a dash of pepper
- In a small bowl combine all the sauce ingredients. Whisk until fully combined. Set aside.
- Drain and rinse the RawNoodles.
- In a nonstick pan over medium heat add ½ tbsp vegetable oil.
- Add in the diced chicken and cook for 5 minutes. Then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Keep the skillet on medium-high heat and add the remaining ½ tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Add in the diced peppers and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add in the minced garlic and grated ginger and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken to the vegetables and stir to combine.
- Pour the sauce over the mixture and toss to combine.
- Garnish with green onions and toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!