Low Calorie, Low Carb Chocolate Ice Cream Bars
Chocolate lovers this one is for you! Our low-calorie, low-carb chocolate ice cream bars are to die for! Diet-friendly but don't TASTE diet-friendly. This recipe is perfect for those hot summer days where you want a sweet treat but you don’t want to ruin your calorie goals for the day. Make this recipe in just a few minutes and enjoy it for days to come.
Chocolate Ice Cream Bars Recipe
- 2 scoops Slim Ice Cream Chocolate
- 200 ml oat milk
- 1 bar skinny milk chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Skinny Sauce Chocolate
- Optional toppings: Crushed peanuts, raspberries
- Mix together the slim ice cream with the oat milk until fully combined.
- Pour the mix into ice cream molds and let set for 8 hours.
- Once set melt the coconut oil with the milk chocolate bar and stir.
- Dip the ice creams into the chocolate, drizzle with skinny sauce chocolate and top with crushed peanuts.
- Place in the freeze for another 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!