Lemon pasta is the perfect fresh and easy weeknight dinner. Ideal for spring and summer evenings when looking for a refreshing and unique dinner recipe. Made with fresh lemon, pepper, and parmesan this recipe is 100% vegetarian-friendly and is sure to become a quick favorite.
Lemon Pasta Recipe
- 1 package of Raw Spaghetti
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Juice and zest from 1 lemon
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add in the Raw spaghetti for 1 minute until heated. Drain, but reserve ½ cup of the cooked pasta water.
- In a large pan over medium heat, warm the olive oil.
- Add in the garlic, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Add in the cooking pasta liquid and parmesan cheese and stir to combine.
- Bring the sauce to a summer.
- Add in the cooked pasta and toss to combine.
- Serve with parmesan and black pepper.