Hot Chocolate Stir Sticks
These hot chocolate stir sticks are one of my favourite holiday recipes to make and share with others. They are super cute and ultra festive, the perfect thing to use during the holiday season to spice up your night with a warm and tasty hot chocolate.
Hot Chocolate Stir Stick
- Melt the milk chocolate and coconut oil and stir.
- Add the mixture to a tall glass.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Dip the pretzels in one at a time and place on the parchment paper.
- Place in the fridge to harden.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Once the sticks have hardened add the white chocolate on top to make a zig zag pattern.
- Let harden.
- Serve with your favourite hot chocolate to add a boost of more chocolate.