Couples At Home Workout Routine
Celebrate the month of love by getting sweaty with your partner with this fun couples workout routine. Working out with a partner makes a regular workout routine fun and exciting. Plus, you can both motivate each other to push harder and make the workout the best it can be.
This workout routine can be done at home with only a yoga mat. That means there are no excuses! Grab your boyfriend or girlfriend and prepare to get sweaty.
Couples at home workout routines
Side-To-Side Crunches - 40x
- Lay on your back in a standard crunch position with your feet touching your partner's feet (toe to toe).
- Lift your shoulders off the ground and engage your core.
- Reach your arms down and try to touch your ankles reaching for your partner's hands.
- Switch from one side to the other, targeting your obliques.
High Five Squats - 30x
- Place your feet hip distance apart facing your partner.
- Squat down keeping your weight over your heels.
- When you come up, give your partner a high five.
Crunch Kiss - 40x
- Go into a crunch position with your toes touching your partner's toes
- At the same time curl into a crunch, engaging your core.
- At the top of the crunch kiss and go back down.
Plank Jack Shoulder Touches - 20x
- Start in a plank position face to face with your partner.
- Kick your legs out like a jumping jack then while bringing your legs back to the center reach up and touch your partners shoulder.
Hug Jumping Lunges - 40x
- Hold your partner's forearm.
- Lunge forward with the opposite leg of your partner.
- Maintain eye contact with your partner during this exercise.
Back Rows - 20x
- One person starts lying on their back with the other standing at their feet facing away.
- The person standing will grip the ankles of the person lying down and lift your partner off the ground in a rowing motion
- The other person has to make sure to engage their core muscles to keep still and easy to lift.
Repeat all x4