Beef teriyaki with low calorie rice
Want to enjoy one of the best fulfilling meals without any regret after eating it? Then this Beef Teriyaki is the perfect meal for you! This recipe is packed with vegetables and meat for the perfect mix of protein and vitamins. The balance between meat and vegetables is perfect!
If you prefer a vegetarian or a vegan option, replace your meat with a plant-based option.
Recipe is for 2 persons
- 1 pack of DryRice
- 1 Beef (120 g)
- ¼ Paprika
- 1 spring onion
- 50 g mushrooms, in small pieces
- ¼ zucchini
- 75 g of green bean
- A little bit of soya sauce
- A little bit of teriyaki sauce
- Little bit of olive oil
- Prepare DryRice following instructions.
- Heat up the oil in the pan and add the spring onions.
- Add beef and bake until cooked through.
- Add the vegetables and cook until soft.
- Add teriyaki sauce (I also added soya sauce, but don’t know if I filmed this).
- Put the DryRice, vegetables and beef teriyaki in a bowl.
- Enjoy your meal
With much love,